Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baptism of Fire

I love my blog's name. It came out of nowhere and I am so loving it. For the rest of forever, I will share my semi-crazy life to the world. I still don't know what to expect from this experience. I have something beautiful in mind, though. That is, through this blog, I'll get the chance to smile and cry (i cry oh so easily) many years from now at my documentation of the happenings in my life at present. That said, I now indulge you World. Welcome me! And, to set a humble tone for this momentous first, let me state the obvious - I am Bridgebalm!

Again, World, welcome me! =)

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog name. Continue posting. You are a good writer you know. Go go go and welcome to the world of blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the inspiring words. =)

    ReplyDelete